The Serenissima Suites at The Gritti Palace celebrate the historic naval power of the Most Serene Venetian Republic, and take their names from famous naval battles during the Republic’s various Crusades.
To reserve this unique suite, please contact us via phone: +39 041 2961111 or send us an email >
- Fabulous view over Santa Maria del Giglio Campo and the fine 17th Century baroque façade of its Church.
- Spacious living room including dining area for 4 guests
- Exclusive oil paintings and precious antiques
- Spacious walk-in closet
- Wet bar with premium label spirits
- Selection of Italian art books
- Marble bathroom and elegantly appointed powder room
- Nightly turndown service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary WiFi
- Signature Luxury Collection bed
- Bang & Olufson entertainment system
- Exclusive Acqua di Parma bathroom toileteries
These suites may connect with Giglio Prestige guestrooms to form two bedroom apartments.