Patron Grand Canal Suites 'Punta della Dogana', 'Peggy Guggenheim suite' 'The Donghia suite' and the 'John Ruskin suite'
Named after patrons of art, design and literature, Patron Canal Suites at The Gritti Palace immerse guests deep into the cultural and artistic roots of the city and this noble palace.
To reserve this unique suite, please contact us via phone: +39 041 2961111 or send us an email >
- Wet bar with premium label spirits
- Majestic Murano glass chandeliers
- Magnificent views over the Grand Canal
- Large living room including dining table
- Marble bathroom with walk-in shower and deep soaking tub
- Unique artworks and décor
- Nightly turndown service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary WiFi
- Signature Luxury Collection bed
- Bang & Olufson entertainment system
- Exclusive Acqua di Parma bathroom toileteries
The Peggy Guggenheim suite honors the legendary collector, once a frequent visitor of the hotel. The palazzo that houses her collection can be seen from the suites two balconies. The John Ruskin suite bears an authentic oil painting of the renowned art historian, and the expansive Punta della Dogana suite offers a finely restored selection of antiques from The Gritti Collection. Finally, the Donghia suite embraces a sophisticated interpretation of the minimalist style of American interior designer Angelo Donghia.